Posts Tagged ‘Personal computer’
View of Max Katz a mobile web authority:
By 2013 mobile devices will overtake PCs as the preferred way of accessing the Internet (and doing mobile stuff online)
Robert Scoble has said the same thing. Mobile networks from all view points is the future of HW/SW and gadgets!
Half the world population use mobile phones today, or 4billion phones and smart phones will sell in 2010 at about 250 million unit rate!
Native apps or Web apps? according to Katz,
- Webs, Inc. Launches Mobile Website Builder App (eon.businesswire.com)
- Scoble: Vidyo shows iPad and tablet group video calling (skypejournal.com)
- Mobile Website Population To Explode Nearly 40 Percent in 2010 (prweb.com)
In my mind it begins with the image of Steve Ballmer heaving chairs, which is either a myth or too true to type. Then there are those ads that now maintain the a desirable PC is all about size of RAM, Hard Drive et al. Now there is the new ad for IE 8.0 and it reeks of fear-mongering to a ditzy female PC user who appears stupid and half mad.
And then there is Microsoft big and bad!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Open Letter to Microsoft: Delusional Complacency with Mobile Strategy (sociallyminded.co.uk)
- Mac OS X vs. Windows 7: Who has the best upgrade? (news.cnet.com)