Posts Tagged ‘Social network’
And here’s an explanation of why that is! Can you believe a song that tells you what Google Plus is and isn’t!
Thanx for the reference Guy Kawasaki!
Two posts I really relate to: the first defines 10 books to know all about culture, the other is about the new ‘Net!
I found both posts via Twitter, which sort of proves Nova Spivak’s point that Twitter is all about notifications. The first is about all you need to know about Western Culture and the other is about a suggested evolution of Twitter in relation to Facebook and Google Plus.
I will get back to this post with more comments in the next few days.
- How Do You Define Google Plus? (techie-buzz.com)
- Facebook Seems Worried About Google+. Should it Be? (webpronews.com)
- Writer Wednesday exercise: Brainstorming ideas by @ava_jae @jasonCMcIntyre (theaatkinson.wordpress.com)
To begin with before finding the solution to web constraints here, posting to this blog was long and zemanta-less. Since I have regained use of Twitter I realize that there is a network of tech articles that were becoming invisible to me without access to Twitter. Then there was the easy contact with my Facebook contacts.
This all may seem a bit esoteric to readers of this blog, but my life, in its current “retired from active employment” state, has become more and more connected with reading what’s going on in the wider world and adding my own “two cents” about that. In that the vital part of my life this blog has become.
Web constraints make for a weblife that is dull, less animated, and alienating.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Zemanta, a gift from the Bloggess (perfectedperspectives.com)
- Freedur has liberated my blog and given me access to Facebook and Twitter in China (robertg69.wordpress.com)